Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Ford 4x4 module

1995 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-20 03:14:56

•   Level 5   
    (243) points
    FX4
    2016-05-11 02:02:06
     I've used the DS708 from version 5, currently have ford at level 9. It has never worked with any 4x4 module on any truck I've worked on. I can connect my old OTC Enhanced Monitor and it works every time. Will this ever be fixed?
    Thanks

•   Level 5   
    (243) points
    FX4
    2016-05-20 03:14:56 (Reply to:FX4)
    Sad when you have to reply to your own post! But wanted to share some info with ya'll. I bought a new DS708, I love my old one but updates are WAY to expensive. I got the whole tool with a year of updates for just a few hundred more than the updates cost. But to my point, The new tool came with Ford 9.13 and it connects with the 4x4 module perfectly. The new one is a lot faster and has several new features I like, one example is you don't have to select any live data to execute active test. I didn't see any lost functionality, Ford 9.13 still has the PATS function. The SD card on the old one is a class 4, 4 MBs and the new one is class 10 at 40 MBs. This thing does everything I'll ever need and I wanted a spare before they are no longer available, if you want one better get it while you can. One thing I didn't care for, and I hope they fix is several integer numbers are formatted as time numbers. Example, in the PATS function NUM_KEYS should say 4, on the new one it reads 00:00:04, the info is correct, but the format is wrong, How about it Autel, How about a free update to 9.13 for my old DS708 since my old one doesn't talk to 4x4 modules?????????

Total1 Pages